09 Mar 【Seminar on March 23rd】Achieve the maximum effect of AI translation – 3 Key points to establish a translation team
We would like to announce our upcoming seminar to be held on March 23rd.
More and more companies are recently using machine translation in their business as a solution to the lack of translation resources, but it is important to check the work requirements in advance.
We invite not just those who are thinking about introducing machine translation tools, but also those who have already introduced tools to take the opportunity to re-evaluate the current team structure and build an efficient system that will ensure smooth operation.
Part Ⅰ: Key points for using machine translation tools in business, including characteristics of machine translation, how to choose a translation company, and security measures
Part Ⅱ: How to easily build a translation team with the simple and secure AI translation tool “YarakuZen”
Please note: This webinar will be conducted in Japanese only.
◎ Recommended if you…
- Are considering introducing machine translation tools in your business
- Have already introduced machine translation tools and want to check/evaluate the team structure, system and business processes
- Usually ask translators to take translation tasks, but want to reduce time and cost
- Are interested in the security of machine translation
- Are in charge of DX Promotion Department within a company
Date and time : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 11: 00-12: 00
Participation fee : Free
Venue : Online (Zoom)
※We will send a Zoom meeting URL by email after application.
※Please note: This webinar will be conducted in Japanese only.
Please note: Application form is also only available in Japanese.
【Introduction of speakers】
Born in Tokyo. Master of Linguistics, West Virginia University, USA. Rikkyo University Graduate School of Intercultural Communication Ph.D. (Intercultural Studies / Translation and Interpreting Studies). After working as an in-house interpreter and industrial translator for Ford Motor Company, he established Translation Lab Inc. He has served as a director of the The Japan Association for Interpreting and Translation Studies, and is Director of Asia-Pacific Association for Machine Translation (AAMT). He is currently Chief Evangelist of Yaraku, Inc.
Sales Executive of Yaraku, Inc. At the Recruit Group, was in charge of sales in the human resources field business, training new recruits in the agency department, and operations of human resources department. Also experienced labor management at a Labor and Social Security Attorney firm and lived in Singapore for 4 years before joining Yaraku, Inc.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
* For businesses only. We apologize for the inconvenience, but personal plan users and free users are not eligible to participate.
* People from other companies in the same industry are not eligible to participate.